UpToDate is available to all UT Southwestern affiliates. To register for an UpToDate subscription:
- Make sure you are logged in to a UT Southwestern on-campus computer network. (Laptops or mobile devices should use the UTWPA2 wireless network.)
- Go to www.uptodate.com.
- Click on the Log In/Register button on the top right corner.
- Fill out the Register (New User) form.
- Click Submit Registration button.
- Start searching!
Some benefits of registering for an account include:
- Access to UpToDate from any computer with an Internet connection. With your username and password, you’ll get the evidence-based clinical information you need from home, office, or wherever you are!
- Free UpToDate Mobile App for your iPhone®, iPad®, Android™, or Windows 8 devices.
- Effortless CME credits when you research a clinical question using UpToDate onsite or remotely – including on your mobile device.
If you have any questions, please use our green iHUB Chat link on the Library’s home page Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., or email LibAsk@utsouthwestern.edu. You may also search the Library’s Tutorials/FAQ page for online tutorials and information.