ClinicalKey, the newest clinical decision making product from Elsevier, will officially replace the soon to be discontinued MD Consult and First Consult on August 31, 2014.
ClinicalKey, which is accessible through the Library’s website under Popular Links, is a comprehensive resource that combines MD Consult and First Consult functions with exciting new enhancements, such as the following:
- New functionality and central location of information including a preview feature
- Registration log-in may be linked to a Scopus and SciVal Funding account
- Multi-platform mobile app available upon registration confirmation (on-campus registration required)
- New content updates available by RSS feed or blog
- Reading list functions that allow the creation and exporting of a bibliography
- Procedures consult that includes video, images, and written instructions, as well as an updated Microsoft Excel spreadsheet of all existing consults
For questions or training on how to use ClinicalKey, email LibSearchers@utsouthwestern.edu.